To our customers and partners,
As Covid-19 (coronavirus) continues to spread across the globe we are actively monitoring the situation. We have cross checked our business continuity plan and discussed it across senior management and staff and are ready to act accordingly to developing circumstances.
Kensium will continue our work as usual, and we have already taken several steps to prepare and shield ourselves from as much of the impact as possible:
- All of our employees are able to work remotely and all of the US based ones have already begun doing so.
- All of our resources are cloud-based and so, are available from anywhere with an internet connection and proper access rights
- All of our support, implementation, and development services are designed to be location agnostic, allowing us to continue with priority support and services with staff working from home
- Our diverse, global locations for our staff allows us to minimize impacts across the entire company should issues arise in specific locations or with specific staff members
Currently, the following measures of precaution are in effect at Kensium:
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team-members and continue to keep them updated
- All business travel is canceled and we recommended to our employees to avoid non-urgent personal travel as well
- We have closed our US offices and are restricting visitors to our international offices
- We are encouraging all non US staff to work from home wherever possible
- We have postponed all planned events
- The offices that remain open are equipped with extra hand sanitizing stations and preventive medicine. We have significantly increased the frequency of office cleaning
We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our plans accordingly if required, and we thank you for continuing to place trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. We wish you, your staff, and all those you care for to stay healthy and safe.